Major donor fundraising.
Major donors and wealthy people, sometime referred to as high net worth individuals, will be a significant part of your fundraising strategy.
Your challenges might be;
- Knowing who will support you.
- How to find and approach high net worth individuals.
- How to ask them for the money you need.
- Making sure you are keeping them up to date with your work.
- Planning how this can lead into a legacy gift.
Having someone who can work with you on overcoming these will mean you can have the peace of mind that relationships and money will be effective in supporting your beneficiaries.
Why work with us?
We believe in developing positive relationships with the right people, who are passionate about your cause, so you can make the projects your beneficiaries need, come to life.
What kind of support will you get?
You can get support from our major donor experts in researching the right people to approach. Support in approaching them and then knowing how to ask them for the money you need. Developing an appeal committee that will steer a successful major donor fundraising appeal.
What are the benefits for you?
You will be able to know that some of the major funding needed is secure. And, you will have really productive relationships with major donors and wealthy people, that can be developed into the future.
Support for you, when you need it.
- Identifying potential major donors.
- Making the ask for support.
- Developing an appeal committee.