Trusts & foundations
Fundraising from trusts and foundations. You know raising money from trusts and foundations is an essential part of your fundraising strategy.
But, do you have some of these challenges?
- Fundraising bids not as successful as you need them to be.
- Writing trust applications really time consuming.
- Not sure how to approach the monitoring and evaluation part of the project.
- Don’t know where to start in finding the right people to approach.
Why work with us?
We believe in every fundraising bid and trust application being the best it can be. Our freelance bid writers have had huge success in writing successful bids and applications having raised over £20m for charities like yours.
What kind of support will you get?
You can get support in writing your fundraising applications from our freelance bid writers. They can help with everything from reviewing and editing, to writing the whole thing including your case for support.
If you want to know which trusts and foundations to apply to to get the return you need to fund your projects, then you are in the right place.
Monitoring and evaluation. We can even help you report back to them on the impact their funding to you has had.
What are the benefits for you?
You can benefit from our fundraising consultants ongoing relationships with all the of the foundations that you need to apply to, so you don’t have to start from scratch.
You can access fundraising consultants and freelancers who are experts in bid writing for the Big Lottery Fund (BLF) and the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF), as well as many others.
Support for you, when you need it.
- Applying to funders such as Reaching Communities, Awards for All, Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF).
- Writing a case for support.
- Researching funders
- Bid writing