Raising money from companies. Corporate fundraising can be a highly effective form of fundraising. Even a small number of successful fundraising partnerships can dramatically boost your income, whether that’s in the form of a charity of the year partnership, a match funding, or employee fundraising. But, competition for corporate funding is extremely high.
Do any of these struggles sound familiar?
- Making your charity stand out from the crowd
- Knowing which corporates to approach
- Writing and delivering winning pitches
- Making the fundraising partnerships work
- Getting more income from your partnerships
Why work with us?
We believe each organisation is unique, be they corporates or non-profits, and finding the right match is the key to success.
What kind of support will you get?
We can help you stand out from the crowd. Our corporate fundraising experts can help you research prospects, understand what your unique selling points are and create compelling pitches that will secure funding. We will help you develop mutually beneficial partnerships that last, be they charity of the year partnerships, match funding campaigns or employee fundraising events.
What are the benefits for you?
You’ll get expert support that will ensure you’re approaching the right companies, with the right proposals and are developing those partnerships in a way that creates long-term sustainable relationships and maximises funding.
Support for you, when you need it.
- Developing your Unique Selling Point (USP)
- Identify and research prospects
- Developing winning pitches
- Building relationships that will last
- Maximising corporate funding