Who we are & what we do
Our knowledge comes from experience gained as fundraisers, fundraising directors and as fundraising consultants spanning a wide range of causes, funding models and donor audiences, including major donors, trusts and foundations, corporates, community, large volume individual giving, lottery and statutory sources.
Working with us means you will benefit from masses of fundraising experience:
- We’ve secured over £20 million for charities – more than £4 million of this was during the recession. Almost all our work is by referral, recommendation and word of mouth. We prefer to let our results doing the talking.
- We have all lived in a number of fundraising roles and can offer seasoned staff who are able to act as interim managers guiding and supporting your teams to excel.
- We can deliver bespoke training and mentoring solutions to meet your needs.
We work collaboratively
We work with our charity clients as ‘critical friends’, providing a caring impartial, external perspective. We are an extension of your team. And because three heads are better than two, whoever your primary fundraising consultant is, they will always be actively supported by a second fundraising consultant.
We work professionally
We are proud of our profession and are actively engaged in maintaining standards and continuing our professional development so that you can benefit from the best advice and practice money can buy. We adhere to the standards set by the Fundraising Regulator.
As a fundraising company, our mission is to enable our clients to grow their organisations and to develop sustainable funding streams, by taking a planned approach to fundraising and income generation and by helping them to access funding streams, such as government grants, charitable trusts, lottery funds, corporate support, individual giving and social enterprise.
Our vision is of a sustainable not-for-profit sector, where all charities and not-for-profit organisations will have sufficient resources to pursue their missions effectively, without the distraction of funding problems, lack of core income or short- term funding arrangements. It is a vision where all not-for-profit organisations, regardless of their field of work, client group, size or location, can access high quality fundraising advice and support to achieve this, according to their individual needs.
Our vision as a fundraising company is to help deliver this.
We aim to be a strategy and fundraising company which:
- Delivers effective fundraising advice and fundraising support exclusively to not-for-profit organisations
- Consistently provides value for money across all assignments, regardless of the nature of the work, the client or the consultant employed
- Can demonstrate its success by achieving high levels of repeat business and referrals from satisfied clients