- Lottery, Heritage & Arts
- Capital Appeal Projects
- Business Development
- Trusts & Foundations
Miriam offers a unique hands-on approach to building sustainable visitor focused plans
Do you need someone to drive a large scale arts and heritage project? Whether you need feasibility support, project development or strategic review support, Miriam’s unique approach and wealth of experience can add immense value.
Miriam has a profound passion for the heritage and arts, and over 20 years’ experience to her name. Her considerable success with public funding bodies such as HLF and Arts Lottery, as well as Trusts and Foundations, has put Miriam in high demand for cultural development projects. Those who have worked with her have described her as:
“An effective and inspirational leader of teams.
A consummate professional with a wealth of experience.”
Some of Miriam’s project highlights include:
- Capital Appeal for University of Sunderland - Sciences Complex Fundraising
- Project Management - 30 years of the Great North Run Exhibition
- ERS Consultant- Evaluation of the National Renaissance in the Regions Programme
- Interim Manager at Great North Museum Hancock, Tyne and Wear
- Director of Beamish -The North of England Open Air Museum
In addition to Miriam’s consultancy work, she’s a Business Advisor to Creative Industry Finance, which is an Arts Council England funded initiative to support cultural businesses in gaining access to finance.
Specifically, Miriam can help you with project feasibility, project development, capital appeals, major fundraising, business planning, strategic reviews and general business development.